How to Join
It is simple to qualify for membership at Northland Educators Federal Credit Union. If you are employed by one of the following schools, you are eligible to become a member-owner:
- North Dakota State University (NDSU) and its affiliated divisions, whether located in Fargo, or out-state.
- Concordia College
- Oak Grove Schools
- Fargo JPII Catholic Schools
- West Fargo Public Schools
- Northern Cass Schools
- Maple Valley High School
- Central Cass Schools
- Harwood Public Schools
- Mapleton Public Schools
- Kindred Public Schools
You are also eligible to join Northland Educators Federal Credit Union if you meet one of the following criteria:
- A full-time or part-time NDSU student.
- You are a family member of an existing member. Family members include a spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent or grandchild, as well as the stepparents, stepchildren, stepsiblings, or legally adoptive relationships, including court-appointed guardianships. Any person related to an existing member by blood or by marriage is eligible for membership in Northland Educators Federal Credit Union.
- Members of the household of persons who qualify for membership. Household is defined as "Persons living in the same residence and maintaining a single economic unit".
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the schools listed in the first section.
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union.
- Organizations of persons who meet the criteria for individual membership.