Northland Educators Federal Credit Union is always seeking opportunities to reach out to its community. We do this in a number of ways.
- Each fall, we host a back to school barbeque in the credit union parking lot. Two student groups assist us and receive a monetary donation for their charity of choice.
- Employees donate $2 per pay period to a scholarship fund; the past two years we have given $500 to the North Dakota Dollars For Scholars Program.
- We provide financial literacy materials to local classrooms.
- We have staff available to do classroom presentations on a subjects ranging from financial literacy to establishing good credit to in-depth analysis of running a cooperative business.
- Each spring, we do presentations at the Marketplace for Kids entrepreneurship workshop.